Saturday, January 18, 2014

All about Twirrely!

I'm Twirrely, My second book in the I'm Squirrely book series is getting closer to the steps necessary for the publishing process. Here is a sneak peek at a few illustrations and a short synopsis of I'm Twirrely!

Twirrely is Squirrely’s little sister. The book is about her love of dance, and all the things that make her the little squirrel she is. It is in a rhyme format just like I’m Squirrely!

All of my books are based on my children and how different and special each child is. My daughter's fun loving spirit and sassy personality made I'm Twirrely! a joy to write and Jeffrey Duckworth's talented illustrations brought Twirrely to life!

To check out a preview of I'm Squirrely just go to my website and take a look. www.imsquirrely.com








No comments:

Post a Comment